Frequently Asked Questions
- How to change Google Apps display language?
- How to forward mail to another account or stop forwarding?
- Why do you need two separate passwords wanting to use Google Apps services?
To change your Google Apps display language:
- Visit your Accounts settings page.
- Click the Language tab.
- Use the drop-down box to select your primary language, and click "Add another language" if you'd like other options.
More info at: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32047
How to forward mail to another account or stop forwarding is available here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957
If you connect to e-mail, the calendar and other Google Apps services only through a browser - then you only need one password – the same to which you connect to the University computer in public work spaces and WWW services. A single sign-on system is used ensuring that the password will not be transferred to Google.
Another different password will be required, if you want to connect from mobile device programs or from client e-mail applications (Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird and others). This password is presented to Google and for security reasons, we require that it differ from the MRU user password. How to create this password and use it is written here.